Thursday, April 29, 2010

Afternoon Treasure Hunt

 The Treasure Map!

The Treasure!

The girls are home from school.  The kids found
the treasure map hanging on our door.
"What is this?" Kenley shouted

The kids reading their map. And plotting on where each one \
would go and retrieve the clue cards.

Kaylee found the first clue card.

Karson found the second clue card.

Kenley found the third clue card.

At this point Kenley wanted to take over.
She found the fourth clue card.

Karson found the last clue card.
Now it was time to put the clues together.
Looking?????

They found their "Treasure".  They did enjoy searching
but I believe they enjoyed eating the
brownies more than anything.
Karson asked if we were going
to hunt for our snack every Wed.
Just a thought, I told him we might do something
special on Wed. for snacks.

I had a lot of fun with this.  I hid the clues while Karson was watching a movie on the computer.  I came from outside and he said "I did not even know that you were outside."  So it was a surprise to him as much as it was to the girls.

8 comments:

  1. How cool Scooter! You're a good mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Grandma & Papa are very proud of those kids (& you, too!). Not sure what the kids call Ken & Vickie, but oh, well. Hope you all are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it...never would have thought of this myself. You have really become a special mom and I am proud of you...Love you lots, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. "That was just too Cool!!!" Great Idea! It looked like a ton of FUN! You are a Great Mom Girl... Kaylee, Kenley & Karson are so Blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How creative. Great idea. Way to go, Jamie. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so much fun. My parents still do this for Brian and I's Christmas presents. You'll never grow out of it. What a great memory!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome that was fun.

    Love,
    Kaylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey... I want a fun snack treasure hunt! :) -Cosh

    ReplyDelete