Sunday, May 30, 2010

5th Grade Awards and Banquet

Awards and Banquet

As Kaylee marched in, I realized how quick time has
gone by.  My sweet baby girl is now ready to move on
to the next chapter of her life of becoming a
Middle School Student.

The 5th grade class entertained us with some songs.
I sure was glad for the last song to be more upbeat, the
others were tear jerkers and I forgot my tissues.
Thanks to my mother-in-law, I was covered.


Kaylee received awards for
Outstanding Citizenship
Perfect Attendance
Participation in Keyboarding

We are so very proud of her accomplishments!


And of course Kaylee is going to find something
to get into.  And she found the floor fan,  Brianna seen Kaylee
having so much fun she decided to join. 

But before long......

there were a few more friends to join
the fun of a floor fan.
That is my girl!!

Here are a few friends
Brianna Hual

Kayleigh Linam and Savanna Calhoun

Kaylee,
We are so proud of you.  You have become such
a beautiful young lady.  You have such a compassionate
heart, we hope that it continues throughout your life.  We
love that you love Jesus so much and want to do
everything to live for him.  Please always take time to listen
to what Jesus is saying to you.  And follow his direction in ALL
of your decisions. Kaylee we love you so much!

Love,
Momma and Daddy


No comments:

Post a Comment