Sunday, May 30, 2010

5th Grade Field Trip


Mobile Explorium and Dauphin Island Sea Lab Bound

Kaylee is ready to go on the field trip.  She doesn't ride the
 school bus, so she is a little excited about it.

Here we are in line to go see the Imax movie
about Dinosaurs at the Explorium.  Poor Jason had to go in with
the group (he hates anything to do with dinosaurs ~ he is afraid)
I could not go in, the Imax Theater makes me sick.




Jason and I propped on each other during our picnic lunch. 
Kaylee was laughing at us, she did not want
anyone to see us doing that.  I love her so much!

Here are some of Kaylee's friends Brianna Hual
and April Payne.  They are waiting patiently
to enter the Sea Lab.

Oh My! Kaylee is manning the ship.

Here is some animals, corals, shells and other
sea items that we were able to touch and look at.Kaylee
was a little apprehensive, but I can not say to much,
I did not touch anything except the corals.

We all enjoyed our time away from school and the
kids still learned, though they probably would
not agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment